6 Time Saving Hair Tips for the Holiday Season
It all seems to come at the same time, the change in weather, the holidays, family coming together. It’s as if you now only have 15 hours in a day instead of 24! We understand, and are here with 6 Time Saving Hair Tips for the Holiday Season to lower your stress level and heighten your swag.
- Select a style that is low maintenance and protective. There are several hairstyles that are protective, meaning they do not use heat, glue or harsh friction to be installed, but above all, promote healthy hair or maintain healthy hair at the least. When selecting a protective style, keep in mind that it is a style… so you should feel stylish when wearing it. Many of these types of styles require LESS than 10 minutes to your hair each day. Some styles, e.g Tree Braids, Crochet Braids and Wigs are considered “shake and go” the next morning if a proper night regimen is followed.
- Select a style that is promoting hair growth AND compliments your features. We want to look pretty, flawless, like we have been in the mirror for hours at this time of year. The best kept secret that will allow you to have that feeling without the time spent are braided extensions. These are great because your natural hair is braided and protected while your look screams red carpet!
- Low maintenance means, “ easy to handle at night” and “ I do not need to be in the salon once a week”. The best styles that provide this type of low maintenance are: Tree Braids, Crochet Braids and Sew-ins ( with nylon thread – not cotton). Other options are Full lace units and lace fronts with your natural hair braided and well moisturized underneath. Your salon should be taking care of your natural hair while wearing a unit, meaning they should braid your hair and install the unit for you to ensure the health of your hair.
- Easy transition . Holiday hair must be able to transition from dropping the kids off at school, to the office, to the grocery store, to the gym. Our best clients rave at the “get-up-and-go” lifestyle they have when wearing these protective styles. Again, Tree Braids and Crochet Braids allow you to transition VERY WELL while looking like you just walked out of the salon.
- Holiday hair must have you looking your best at a moment’s notice. It is inevitable that during the holiday season you will be visited by some unexpected guest. Imagine, lounging at home, the doorbell rings and it is someone you DO NOT want to see you in your old sweats! These styles allow you to shake and go. The curls remain and you look amazing.
- Love your Look. Wearing a style that makes you smile is always the best option for any occasion. Your smile shining through a beautiful head of hair is priceless and the ultimate accessory you have. Make a point, on purpose to spend some extra quality time with the people you love. Choose a style that enhances your beauty and gives you more time.
Before & After Crochet Braids by Strands of Beauty
No-Knot Part on Crochet Braids by Strands of Beauty
Before & After Lace Unit and Lash Installation by Strands of Beauty
Extra Small Tree Braids with Body Wave Hair by Strands of Beauty
Ex-Ex Small Tree Braids – Custom Technique -with Body Wave Hair by Strands of Beauty
Before & After Tree Braids with Human Hair Straight by Strands of Beauty
Before & After Tree Braids with Spanish Curl Hair by Strands of Beauty